CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Brody's turn


IT'S BRODY'S TURN



We had a nutrition apt. for Landon and while there the Dr. said Brody didn't look very good. he checked his oxygen and it was 93% so we didn't worry. then while we were still at the Dr's Brody fell asleep and his skin by his eyes started turning blue. the dr. checked his oxygen again and it had dropped to 80% so they got him a oxygen tankand sent us to the ER. Well that was Thursday at 9:00 AM. We found out he has a virus that is alot like RSV and until they get his oxygen controled we will be here. He's had fevers as high as 102.5 and oxygen as low as the seventies. They nebulize him every so often and they use this little tube to suck all the snot out of his nose. It's sad!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor babies Em. I wish I was there to help you guys. I will be in town on Wednesday and would love to see all of you. I will call when I am in town. Love you and kiss the boys for us.

Rob and Susie said...

Take care of my boys. Call me if you need anything. I can't believe you are living my life. ;) Sorry guys.